Staff Roles - What They Are?

oakhearted
Founder Of Hewan
Notice: ENFP | 4w5 / 4w3 | Lawful Good | Turbulent | Ambiverted | Huge Michael Jackson Fan! | I am also open to chats, PM me!!

Staff Roles - What They Are?

Post by oakhearted » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:17 pm

Staff Roles
Staff roles are roles that members can join upon application, check in with other staff members or check the sites' status if you're looking to apply.
Below will give the basic intel on what each of the staffs' roles mean, will be updated and or changed along with new additions of roles, or changes in current roles.

Administrators
Administrators, or Admins, are members of the staff team who run and or control Hewan, identified by Pink nametags
Able to help with pretty much everything dealing with the site, from activation to forum help to wide-spread site issues.
Administrators will work mostly behind the scenes to make sure Hewan is running the way it is suppose too.

Global Moderators
Global Moderators are members of the staff team who moderate the entire site, identified by Green nametags.
They manage the forums, locking topics, approving COPPA posts, and tending to reported topics / messages.
They also enforce user rules, like making sure a user's profile is following the sites' rules and guidelines.
They do not handle user activation, deactivation, or deletion.

Forum Managers
Forum managers are members of the staff team who moderate the forums and user posts, identified by Blue nametags.
They manage the forums, locking topics, approving COPPA post, and tending to reported topics.
They do not handle any issues outside of the forums or user posting.

Trainee Mods
Trainee Mods are members of the staff team who are in the process of learning, Looked over by other moderators and the administrators, identified by Yellow nametags.
Under supervision and permission of other moderators and the Administrators they can do everything either a Forum manager or Global Moderator can, depending on what they're training for.
They are not fit to do tend to the job of a moderator, however, they can still assist to user aid.

Helpers
Helpers are members of the staff team who give guidance for any and all members, identified by Seafoam Green nametags.
They tend to user aid, directing users' to topics, understanding site functions, and general help.
They do not handle moderation or forum requests, like locking posts, etc.

Coders
Coders are members of the staff team who work to develop and maintain the sites' function, identified by Purple nametags.
They work behind the scenes on the sites' coding and functionality
They do not tend to user aid or moderation.

Artists
Artists are members of the staff team who create adoptables and or art for the sites' use, identified by Red nametags.
They do not tend to user aid or moderation.
Last edited by King on Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oakhearted_ oak.hearted oakhearted
oakhearted#8284 about me page (staff team)

xENFP | 4w5 | Ambivert | Libra | Autistic | Australianx
Hey there! I'm Cheyne mostly known as oakhearted!
I'm the proud founder and owner of Hewan!
You may also see me create adoptables occassionally.
Please check out these useful links below, Thank you!

All Featured Rules Staff Team Contact Us
FAQ Archives Knowledge Base Adopt a Hewan!

Was This Topic Useful?