Username Change Options

Clay
Notice: Your favorite bird and Pokemon enthusiast!

Username Change Options

Post by Clay » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:11 am

As Hewan is in its early stages, just like anything, sometimes things need to be adjusted and played around with to see what works best. Although it's more on the wants instead of needs side, and shouldn't be interpreted as an immediate thing. This idea was originally brought up by TzatzikiTheLeg and I am just forwarding the message.
With customization in mind, Hewan already has an amazing platform for changing your icon, even to gifs. You can make unique signatures, and you have free will to pretty much do as you please, as long as it doesn't break site rules. Why not take it a step further and allow players to change their user? This feature would give players more freedoms and accessibility at their fingertips, allowing creativity to thrive. It would also give it more of a Chicken Smoothie feel, even though it would be a slight step towards it. Thank you for listening!

oakhearted
Founder Of Hewan
Notice: ENFP | 4w5 | Lawful Good | Ambiverted | Huge Michael Jackson Fan! | I am also open to chats, PM me!

Re: Username Change Options

Post by oakhearted » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:48 pm

Hi Clay!
I will think about this suggestion and see if there is any forum extension thing to make this happen!
oakhearted_ oak.hearted oakhearted
oakhearted#8284 about me page (website)

xENFP | 4w5 | Ambivert | Libra | Autistic | Australianx
Hey there! I'm Cheyne mostly known as oakhearted!
I'm the proud founder and owner of Hewan!
You may also see me create adoptables occassionally.
The staff team page has a small description about me.
paragraphed text goes here

Please check out these useful links below, Thank you!

All Featured Rules Staff Team Contact Us
FAQ Archives Knowledge Base Adopt a Hewan!

Was This Topic Useful?