hello ^__^

New? Then post here and tell use about your self.
lambyyn

hello ^__^

Post by lambyyn » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:21 pm

• hello!! i'm @lambyyn, but please call me lamb or lamby :-) i found out about this site through chicken smoothie and i must confess this community seems absolutely lovely so far! i love the game concepts and i look forward to watching and hopefully helping this site grow and develop! i'd love to get to know you all so please do feel free to reply here or pm me!
  • lil extra info about me;
    i'm a trans-masculine person and i use he/him pronouns mainly but i also use neoprouns too because they make me comfortable and happy, i will link my listo with them listed as soon as i finish making it <3 my birthday is march 20th and my favorite colors are green & yellow + most warm colors. i plan on raising rabbits, goats, and sheep with my boyfriend when we get a place of our own. i'm working towards getting a degree in agriculture (+ therapy as a back-up plan!) i love dyeing my hair funky colors so if anyone is interested in hair dye but is worried about hair damage or brands or whatnot feel free to pm & ask! i've been dyeing my hair for years now and my hair is still healthy (and currently rainbow haha). i have one cat and my mother has two cats + a dog. i love going thrift shopping specifically to look for the stereotypical "vintage" aesthetic, i.e rushton dolls era aesthetics, my art reflects this era quite a bit (i wasn't alive then but i still find it beautiful).
  • ps; the bbc here is wonderful <3 <3
Image┌─────────┐
dominic! mlm + he/him |
⮚ aries | wiccan | infp-t |
@// domitosis#1552 |
└─────────┘

King
Hewan Admin

Re: hello ^__^

Post by King » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:41 pm

Welcome to Hewan ! We're glad to have you here.

You should have received a welcome message from me, giving an explanation to who i am to the site, along with a few helpful links to get you started.

If you ever need any assistance you're free to contact me, other administrators, or other staff members around site, just pay attention to the "Staff roles, what are they ?" thread for who to contact for your specific problem.
King - Site Administrator

lambyyn

Post by lambyyn » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:53 pm

• @King, yes! i did receive your pm, thank you very much! i'll be sure to keep that mind if i encounter any questions. thank you again! <3
Image┌─────────┐
dominic! mlm + he/him |
⮚ aries | wiccan | infp-t |
@// domitosis#1552 |
└─────────┘

SalyaDarken
Pokefarm: https://pokefarm.com/user/Seneca

Post by SalyaDarken » Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:19 am

hello there. ^_^ and welcome to Hewan!
Forum: clicky

Was This Topic Useful?