I've finally arrived!

New? Then post here and tell use about your self.
DawnWolf

I've finally arrived!

Post by DawnWolf » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:57 pm

Heya! It's great to meet you :) I've been trying to get onto Hewan for a while, but couldn't quite manage it! However, here I am and I'm very exited to be here. So, here's some facts about me.

I'm a therian. Don't know what that means? Please DON'T search it up. Google has a completely wrong explanation, so if you're curious then you can ask me. My theriotypes are a Eurasian Wolf, a wildcat and a type of bird which I haven't figured out yet.

I like birdwatching, and I collect RSPB badges (it's a British thing, don't worry.)

I'm a newfound furry! Yup, I haven't got a fursona or a suit yet but I'm thinking about my character.

I like crafting. I can't sit still during films, so I often craft during films, and often just listen to them whilst I'm concentrated on my work! Right now I'm crafting a wolfy yarn tail as part of mt therianthropy.

I am British! I live in South West England and it's great here (though maybe not the weather).

I'm a high school student. Yep, I go to a nice high school with some really trusting friends.

DawnWolf

Re: I've finally arrived!

Post by DawnWolf » Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:59 am

God this is cringey-

Was This Topic Useful?